Local News – Stanford

Fire Alarm Malfunction

Fire Alarm Malfunction

Olympia High School and Middle School students were briefly evacuated on Thursday morning when a fire alarm sounded in the building.

The maintenance department was quickly able to determine that the cause of the alarm was a malfunction and all students were safely brought back in the building.

Sponsors
Advertisement 0000042 Advertisement 0000040 Advertisement 0000043 Advertisement 0000044 Advertisement 0000021 Advertisement 0000001 Advertisement 0000030 Advertisement 0000022

 

Top

Breaking News